The institute has organised "INSPIRE" Science camp Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
The institute is Nodal Center of the Virtual Labs project of IIT Delhi.
FDP on VLSI Design by NITTTR, Chandigarh.
The institute students took the short term certificate course on water conservation by RIO+21
The institute Laboratory is certified ny ION of Tata Consultancy Services.
The Institute is bestowed with the Edupreneur Award for the Best Infrastructureand facilitator of Technical Education by Engineer Watch.
The institute is Two Star RESOURCE Center of IIT Bombay.
FDP on "ENrichment by Exchange - Faculty Decelopment Across International Borders" by speakers from Colorado Heights University, USA.
FDP on Phython, Java, and Net Beans by IIT Bombay.
Ms. Arpita, B.Tech. Syudent attained "A+' Grade Certificate for the course score.
The institute is bestowed with the Econs Education Award 2014 for Maximum placements.
- The Most Promising B-School of Uttar Pradesh Dewan V.S Institute of Management has been awarded as “The Most Promising B-School of Uttar Pradesh” by Discovery Education Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Global Collaborative Learning Initiative Award Dewan V.S Group of Institutions has been credited for its “ International Exposure Program” by Digital Learning World Education Awards 2013 in WORLD EDUCATION SUMMIT
- Edupreneur Award 2013 Dewan V.S Group of Institutions is also awarded for best infrastructure and facilitator of technical education by Engineering Watch in February, 2013.
- ASSOCHAM Award 2014 “Best Institute Providing Global Exposure” ASSOCHAM Education Excellence Award in Higher Education – 2014
- Teachers Excellence Award 2014 Dewan VS Group of Institutions has been awarded “Teachers Excellence award from Confederation of Education Excellence”
- Maximum Placement Percentage Award 2014 Dewan V.S. Group of Institutions Awarded “Education Excellence Award For Maximum Placement Percentage” at ECONS Education Excellence Awards 2014.
DVSIET is supported with a library of 100 seating capacity with quiet and group study areas. The library has Technical Staff and is equipped with computers.
The library has a collection of over 18,000 books with 1600 titles on Genral Science & Technology, Management and allied areas.
The library subcribes to 46 national and internatinal Journals. The majority of journals are available electronically. Print journals from the year 2000 onwards are on open access shelves. Orders journals are in storage and can usually be fatched by staff within short time.
At DVSIET we espouse rational, intellectual, emotional, cultural and social growth in our students by enriching and enhancing the academic curriculum and community activities.